Taste and See: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers Book
Join beloved teacher and aspiring foodie Margaret Feinberg on a pilgrimage to discover the secrets to savoring every day.
You’re invited on a global culinary and spiritual adventure. You’ll cast nets in the Sea of Galilee, descend 410 feet into salt mine, bake matzo at Yale University, harvest olives in Croatia, study with a Texas butcher, and visit a premier fig farm.
“This journey changed my life, my faith, my future,” Margaret writes. “It moved me from fear and uncertainty to discover a vibrant faith again—I believe it will do the same for you.”
With delightful curiosity and whimsical humor, you’ll learn to nurture deeper connections around any table and discover the satisfying, fruitful life you’ve been created for.
This is an invitation to taste and see God’s goodness, and there’s a place set just for you.
About this product:
- 1 224-page Taste and See book
- Book ISBN: 978-0310354864
Additional Taste and See Bible Study Products:
- 1 Six-session Taste and See DVD
- Taste and See Workbook and Book Combo
- 114-page Taste and See participant guide with leader's helps (6 sessions; 5 weeks of homework, 2-3 nights of homework is reading the book)