Fight Back With Joy Book
“When we fight back with joy, we awaken to the deepest reality of our identity as beloved, delightful children of God.”
Great Joy Waits in Life’s Greatest Battles
Joy is stamped on coffee mugs, sewn onto decorative pillows—even displayed on dish soap. But what if there’s a deeper power and purpose to this mighty virtue?
Through vulnerable storytelling, a difficult diagnosis, and a good dose of humor, Margaret Feinberg reveals how joy is more than whimsy. It’s the weapon you can use to fight life’s battles. Fight Back With Joy will help you:
- Expand your joy threshold by awakening to God’s fierce love for you
- Escape fear and regret by applying biblical strategies to whatever crisis you’re facing
- Overcome depression as you reignite your imagination for laughter and celebration
- Discover freedom from the past by learning how to turn mourning into joy
- Rise above endless demands and become more winsome, cheerful, and thankful
No matter what your circumstances, you can practice defiant joy. When you do, you will embrace a life that’s richer and fuller than you’ve ever known before—a life radiant with joy.
View the video trailer for Fight Back With Joy Bible Study:
About this book
- 224 pages
- ISBN: 978-1617950896
- Release Date: January 2015