Live Fearless: An Adult Coloring Book
Through the pages of Scripture, we discover just how much Christ wants us to live a life marked by faith instead of fear:
“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you.” —Isaiah 41:10 (HCSB)
“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
—Luke 12:32 (ERV)
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” —Psalm 27:1 (NRSV)
“Do not worry. Learn to pray about everything. Give thanks to God as you ask Him for what you need.” —Philippians 4:6 (NLV)
Through these and other passages, God awakens us to His relentless presence. He infuses us with a peace that shifts us from fear to faith. Instead of being held hostage by worry and fear, we can move forward and live courageous.
The Live Fearless: Adult Coloring Book provides an opportunity for you to:
• Spend time praying and reflecting to grow in your relationship with God
• Commit Bible passages to memory to strengthen your faith
• Marinate in the truth of God’s faithfulness
• Discover your creativity as you express your love for God and the Bible
• Strengthen relationships as you invite others to create alongside you
• Share your fun artistry with others as you display your work
My hope and prayer is that you’ll unleash the creative talents God has given you. As you color and sketch, whisper the words, commit them to memory, and grow in courage to live fearless.