Scouting the Divine: My Search for God in Wine, Wool, and Wild Honey$16.99 $10.99
A woman living a modern life. A Bible full of ancient truths.
Join critically acclaimed author Margaret Feinberg as she invites readers on the spiritual adventure of a lifetime. In her quest to better understand what God wants to communicate through the Bible, Feinberg explores symbols and metaphors within Bible stories. To discover these deeper meanings, she spends time with a shepherdess in Oregon, walks the fields with a farmer in Nebraska, explores a vineyard in California, and talks with a veteran beekeeper in Colorado. Along the way, she gains deeper insight about how Scripture applies to life today and discovers answers to puzzling questions. Do sheep really know their shepherd's voice? How often does a grapevine need to be pruned? What does a land overflowing with honey mean?
Each chapter offers discussion questions for small groups, Bible studies, and book clubs.
Additional Products Available:
- Also available as the Scouting the Divine Audiobook on 5 CDs.
- Lead your small group through the Scouting the Divine 6-Session DVD Bible Study Kit.
- Check out the Scouting the Divine book/workbook combination for additional savings.
- Purchase additional Scouting the Divine workbooks, here.
- Pick up a case of Scouting the Divine books for a deeper discount, here.
Free Gifts and Resources:
- Click here to read a sample chapter from Scouting the Divine.
- Leaders: Download Free Images and Promotional Materials for Scouting the Divine
About this product:
- 224 pages
- ISBN 978-0310291220
- Released October 2009